Friday, May 21, 2010


Never Ending "WHY" of My Life.......


WHY do I want to change myself????
WHY can't I express my inner-self???
WHY when I don't want to laugh I have to do it...
how can I do so when I am not happy even a bit..
WHY do I show I m happy when I am really not,
and I pretend to be satisfied with whatever I have got.
Why do I keep a smile on my face, that is no more real
and may be one day it'll also be lost I always fear.
there was a time when my smile reflected the happiness of my heart and then there was change that was so drastic,
slowly the childhood contentment faded away, and my smile became PLASTIC....
WHY can't I resist to all pains, anxieties, and loneliness in my life,
WHY have I started feeling it as a burden on my shoulders, with me standing on the tip of a knife...
WHY can't I relieve myself from this debilitating circle of stress
Oh please!!! can anyone give me the address of happiness...
WHY?????? WHY???????? WHY???????
WHY this never ending "WHY" has entered my life???
can there ever be any answer to this BIG mysterious ...."WHY"..........

2 comments:

  1. Address of happiness lies with in u...........

    wqt ke sath badlna jaroori hai,

    bhoot ko chor, vartman me jeena jaruri hai,

    gujre hue ye lamhe nahi laut ke wapas aayenge,

    bichdi yaadon ke bahane hum ye hansi pal... ko phir bhool jayenge.

    try to adapt with changes......
    it's quite similar to .......

    GLASS HALF EMPTY OR FULL

    ACHA LIKH LETE HO PRASHN KO.... MAGAR ZINDGI ME UTTAR KA MAHATW HAI .

    ReplyDelete