Wednesday, April 21, 2010

The Colors of My Life

On a hot summer day, I sat near the window

and thoughts in my mind were running like a doe.

There was a time when my life was colorful and bright,

Gradually the colors faded away with time, leaving behind a life that was “Black & White”..

Although, the insipidness in my life I had never felt,

Until one day something strange happened to me,

A feeling I had never felt before,

For a friend who was always there for me, to adore.

He loved me like his life, he always said,

and that he want to brighten my life with brilliant colors, blue, green and red.

I wanted to paint my life with the colors of his love,

A feeling so lively and pure……. like a little white dove,

…………………………………………………………….

Some constraints must have been there,

Otherwise there seemed no reason for his ungratefulness,

Yes……..I still love him..

But now with a heart full of pain up to the brim.

May be he loves me too….

But it was the destiny that made us to do what we never wanted to…………

He, who came to color my life, took away even the “White”..out of the “Black & White”…

My life now left only with the “Black”….without any white….

No one now can ever color my life

Because no color can cover the darkness of the left out “BLACK”…………

No comments:

Post a Comment